Data Recovery Services
At Total Data Recall we have the expertise, knowledge, data recovery tools and facilities to recover data from all internal and external hard drives, USB flash drives, RAID arrays, Desktop PC’s and notebook computers.
Our data recovery methods are platform independent meaning we can recover data from Windows based machines, Mac operating systems, Linux systems and other file systems used on RAID arrays or portable storage devices.
All work is carried out in our fully equipped Lab in Alexandria, Sydney, we do not send our work overseas or out to other companies to perform, We have a viewable on premises Class 100 Clean Room to perform all internal drive work, one of only a handful in the country.
We understand the stress and panic you may experience when your hard drive has crashed and you have lost all your data. Our data recovery services enable us to deal with all sorts of hard drive problems, in a fast, efficient, affordable and timely manner. We offer an emergency service to get you up and operational in as little time as possible. We are very proud of our success rate of over 92% when dealing with Data Recovery.
We are able to handle all types of damage on drives and have solutions to deal with,
- Clicking hard drives, making a click, click, click sound.
- Dropped hard drives, may sound like buzzing sounds.
- Reading errors on drives.
- Drive does not appear in my computer.
- Errors such as ” Drive not formatted”.
- Seagate 0mb capacity.
- Western Digital drives taking along time to respond.
- Deleted files.
- Windows not loading and other issues.
- Computer freezing when trying to access your files.
- Mac and Imac Grey Screen,, Question mark in a box.
- USB flash drive not detected.
- Camera cards, SD cards, Flash cards that are not detected.
We are Australia’s most Trusted Data Recovery specialists who truly provide No Recovery No Fee policy and stick by it.
Need further information, Contact Total Data Recall now on free call 1800 73 22 55 to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable technicians to answer any questions you may have or email us here.